Hello, and welcome to the website of the Transport Workers Union of America - Local 577, the Union of Allegiant Air Flight Attendants.


To help you navigate, we have links below that will assist you.

For more navigation, use the menu bar above.

Need a URep?

If you need a Union Representative to attend a disciplinary meeting with management, you must fill out a URep Request. Click the link below "Request a URep"

Need to File a Grievance?

Do you believe the contract was violated? Do you feel you were treated differently in a situation? File a grievance today.

Need a PSR?

Having a problem(s) with a co-worker? Need advise about conflict resolution? To request help from a Professional Standards 

Representative, click "Request a PSR" now.

Toxic Air

If you have been exposed to Toxic Cabin Air, please fill out the Bleed Air form below.


Resources for members during this pandemic.

+ Contact Tracing Report
Get Involved

Want to get more involved in your union?

Join us on Facebook!